Pages

1.08.2014

Art Education Conference!!!




Have you signed up yet for the Art Ed Conference through The Art of Education?!?!

 If you haven't - why not?!

You get to go to as many sessions as you want in your pj's (even sipping wine if you dare)!

Can't be there live - its okay, Jessica has made all information available for a year after the conference!

You can't find more relevant PD for art teachers - you even get PD credits!

Check out all the extra amazingness here: http://www.theartofed.com/aoeconferencewinter2014/

Yours truly will be presenting on WEAVING successful projects!

1 comment:

Phyl said...

Good luck with your presentation! I'm beginning to think I'm the only blogger on the planet not included in presenting at this conference!

I'm also probably the only art teacher on the planet not attending, but I'm retired, and therefore spending money on professional development for the classroom really isn't in my budget. But I'm sure it will be wonderful!